Your trusted advisor and partner, from concept to completion
As a construction manager, we provide a hands-on approach to managing projects, from inception to completion. By deploying customized resources to meet the demands of each client, supported by strong technical resources, our professionals provide an end-to-end solution that companies have come to depend on for projects large and small.
Our experience in all construction phases, from project planning through project close-out and beyond, ensures all projects are managed successfully.
Key benefits of Construction Management
- A single point of responsibility to consolidate liability and avoid conflicts
- Proven budgeting, scheduling and cost-control systems to effectively manage projects
- Integrated project management control systems to help our clients consistently meet regulatory deadlines and strict budgetary requirements
- Cost savings through streamlined procurement processes and purchasing agreements
- Local and regional expertise to tackle permitting requirements, regulatory concerns and challenging local political and economic issues
- Consultation during Project Development
- LEED Accreditation
- Project Scheduling
- Construction Logistics Review
- Project Budgeting
- Construction Planning
- Coordination of Contract Documents
- Value Engineering
- Quality Control
- Contract Negotiation
- Project Control
- Contract Management
- Purchasing Control
- Project Reporting/Documentation
- Manage Payment Procedures
- Substantial Completion
- Assist with Permits & Fees
- Certificates of Occupancy
- Assist with Consultant Selection
- Contract Documentation Control
- Change Order Control
- Phased Construction Capabilities
- Cost Control
- Close Out Documentation
- Schedule Control
- LEED Certification
Arthur M. BerkowitzPresident / JE Berkowitz, LP
"The quality, attention, exceeded our expectations, and of course, the project was delivered ahead of schedule and under budget."
William R. Gretton IIIAssistant Superintendent of Operations / Centennial School District
"...Everyone involved understood from the start that this project was going to challenge each of the contractors to perform at their highest level in order to meet the schedule and regulation limitations. Skepton Construction met all of these challenges..."
James F. ShearouseDirector of Maintenance / East Stroudsburg Area School District
"I would like to thank your firm for the quality and efficiency of your performance in the execution of the District's many construction projects. All projects presented their unique challenges and were completed on time and within budget..."
James F. DunleavyVice President of Finance & Operations / Northampton Community College
"...The onsite personnel of Skepton had done a great job in keeping all parties up to date throughout the construction process. The project workmanship has been excellent and all issues have been addressed in a timely manner. They are very accessible from their on-site team all the way to their senior leadership. They are true problem solvers..."
John LinnaneProject Engineer / ABB Measurement & Analytics
Skepton Construction worked tirelessly to ensure this project was a success. They were always willing and able to work through any obstacle this project presented. Every member of their team used their extensive knowledge and experience to drive this project to completion.