ROBERT PEROSE – President and COO
Phone: (215) 679-7147 X13
Robert has over 20 years of commercial construction industry experience in a variety of roles including estimating, project management and ownership.
As President and COO, Robert is responsible for the overall management of the day-to-day operations of the business.
Although his expertise spans many areas of commercial construction, Robert is well known for his innate ability to prepare detailed project cost estimates for Owners and Architects.
Robert has managed projects across many industries, specializing in institutional, industrial and commercial construction throughout Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Upper Dublin Firehouse
- Lehigh and Northampton Transit Authority (LANTA) Bus Operations & Maintenance Facility
- Bethlehem Township Municipal Building
- Cherrydale Farms Manufacturing Plant Expansion
- Central Buck South High School
- Souderton High School
- Quakertown Community High School
- Northampton Community College – Monroe Campus
- Upper Dublin High School
- Bear Creek Community Charter School
- Cedar Crest College – Tomkins College Dining Hall Renovations
Education / Credentials
- East Carolina University, School of Industry and Technology – B.S. Construction Management