PHIL MIENTUS JR. – VP of Field Operations
Phone: (215) 679-7147 X21
Phil has over 11 years of experience working in the commercial construction industry. He’s well-versed in all areas of construction including institutional, industrial and commercial construction.
In his role as VP of Field Operations for Skepton Construction, Phil is responsible for supervising and directing the company’s operations in the field.
Phil’s successful career with Skepton Construction began in 2005 when he joined the company for a one year internship. He’s been instrumental in helping Skepton Construction maintain its impeccable safety record ever since.
Phil graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Management and is an active member of the Central Bucks YMCA.
- Quakertown Middle School
- Pfaff Elementary School
- Quakertown Community High School
- Northampton Community College – Monroe Campus
- Upper Dublin Firehouse
- Souderton High School
- Broughal Middle School & Parking Garage
- Upper Dublin High School
- Lehigh and Northampton Transit Authority (LANTA) Bus Operations & Maintenance Facility
Education / Credentials
- Penn State University – B.S. Management
- Lehigh Carbon Community College – A.S. Construction Management
- Lehigh Career & Technical Institute – Heavy Equipment Operators Certification & Safety Training